So yeah, welcome to Weird Science! I am your moderator.
These are the new rules for the forum.
1. Keep your posts in readable english. Use proper grammar, and refrain from using ebonics. It is an eyesore when I have to edit posts because people have bad grammar.
2. Keep the threads on topic. They can drift a little bit as long as they stay related to whatever the subject of the topic was.
3. Flaming is to be kept to a minimum. If the same user flames frequently. I'll edit the posts and even report that user to the administration.
4. Any threads that degenerate into flame wars, illegal activities, random conversations, randomness anything not dealing with the topic at hand. The thread will either get bounced to the Flame Lounge or will be closed.
5. If an old topic is brought back after being dead for several weeks, it will be locked unless someone adds something insightful, new, or relevent to the discussion.
6. No posting personal information about you, or anyone else. Posts that show this will be edited. Privacy is your friend, and in this world, we have very little of it, so try to preserve what people have.
7. This forum is for educational purposes only. Not ciminal purposes. Incriminating yourself is a bad bad idea.
Well these are the rules. If there are any questions you know where to go.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2003 23:53:02 GMT -5 by ZBoxDemon
Mtg - Best.CCG.Evar!
Computers work fine until the Windows virus infests it. Then working with them is also about as painless as commiting seppuku with a wooden hello kitty dildo.